With the number of pollutants commonly found in households today, it’s no wonder people have trouble breathing at times. So many different things float in the air that you can’t even see—like dust, pollen, pet hair, mold spores, smoke, and others that might make it hard for some to breath easy. Sometimes, these floating particles can turn an otherwise healthy person into a sneezing coughing mess. So, what can a person do about these airborne allergens? According to the team at Coastal Energy Water & Air, a leading RainSoft dealer, a good air purifier can remove harsh chemicals and allergens from the air so that you can breathe easier. Often, babies are more affected by pollutants in the air because of their developing immune system, and seniors may suffer due to a weakened immune system. If you’re in the market for an air purifier system, look no further than the AirMaster Ultra from RainSoft, an air purifying system available exclusively from Coastal Energy Water & Air. The AirMaster Ultra uses UV light to sterilize the contaminants that cause odors from pests, odors from household cooking and leaves the freshest air behind. Whenever you use the AirMaster Ultra, your Pompano Beach home will smell divine!
Why might you need an air purifier?
- Allergies and asthma – It stands to reason that someone with allergies and asthma will significantly benefit from an air filtrations system, which will reduce the intake of harmful dust and pollen in the air.
- You have a pet – Cuts down on pet dander. Pets have lots of hair, and that causes allergy-inducing dander to release into the air. A definite benefit – it helps remove pet odors.
- Cooking odors – Sometimes, cooking odors linger in our home long after the pots and pans have been put away. An air purifier can help get rid of stronger cooking smells.
- Painting – If you are moving into a new home and planning to paint or wallpaper, the chemicals and glue that paints and wallcoverings release into the air can be harmful when breathed in. While ventilation is critical in these instances, an air purifier could greatly help keep paint fumes at bay.
- Your home is dusty – Besides investing in a cleaning service, an air purifier could significantly cut down on the amount of dust that is released into the air.
How do I get started?
One of the best things about the AirMaster Ultra from RainSoft is that it’s a low maintenance system. The only thing required by its owner is to change the unique ozone lamp that is designed to eliminate strong and problematic odors. There is no need for you to do anything. Just call your local RainSoft technician to perform this service. So, if you are interested in installing an AirMaster Ultra air purifier system in your home in Pompano Beach, give Coastal Energy Water & Air a call at (954) 333-3336 to get started.